S.Korea broadband firm sues Netflix after traffic surge

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Mon Oct 11 00:58:28 UTC 2021

>> (in the same way that corporations don't pay taxes, their customers do),...
>

> Many a company pays corporate tax, which is separate from the income tax they pay for compensation to their staff.
>
> Of course, YMMV depending on where you live.

That’s irrelevant to what he is saying.

What he’s saying (and he’s 100% correct) is that any tax a corporation pays is collected from their customers one way or another.

A corporation has no other source of income with which to pay its taxes beyond those revenues collected from customers.

Of course I should probably expect this from someone who thinks IPv4 shortages can be avoided by rationing IPv4 addresses.

Owen