Global issues @ Telia - doing a "FB/hold my beer" move?

Max Tulyev maxtul at netassist.ua
Thu Oct 7 18:46:51 UTC 2021

We have 2 ports from Telia, one in Kiev (Ukraine) and one in New York
(USA). I have seen both ports simultaneously dropped traffic volume for
about one hour today.

It was not critical (for us), as traffic was shifted to another links,
and there was no unreachable destinations like BGP announces with
traffic blackholed. But looks strange.

07.10.21 21:23, Vincentz Petzholtz пише: