DNS pulling BGP routes?

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Thu Oct 7 17:02:58 UTC 2021

Well said Bill.

I agree with you about having all your tech/adm records + registrar on the same NS... especially for your OOB domain.

Probably what killed them. They lost access to their fb-00b-net-mgmt.io cool dns name network. It just went from bad to worst when they realized that they also lost physical access to the building.

We all learned a lot and we're still learning.
Jean