DNS pulling BGP routes?

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Thu Oct 7 16:25:06 UTC 2021

Nice document.

In section 2.5 Routing, this is written:

Distributing Authoritative Name Servers via Shared Unicast Addresses...

organizations implementing these practices should
   always provide at least one authoritative server which is not a
   participant in any shared unicast mesh.

Could it be that by having the NS a,b in one mesh and c,d in another was a mistake?