HBO Max Contact

Travis Garrison tgarrison at netviscom.com
Tue Oct 5 18:43:42 UTC 2021

We have just ran into this issue. We contacted Digital Elements and they let us know the issue is with Wind Scribe VPN service. Wind Scribe will randomly select client IP addresses and use that as the host IP. Of course, when they do that, it gets our IP addresses blocked. We have never implemented any kind of filtering, etc. on our network, we prefer to leave it open for the customers to use. Anyone have a good idea on how to prevent this from happening?

Thank you
Travis Garrison