massive facebook outage presently

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:32:08 UTC 2021

If there isn't an undernetwork capable of being backdoored with the proper
keys (I'd be shocked if there isn't - the big players have very good infra
and DR people), I suspect there will be one soonish.

It doesnt do much good to have DR plans and keys otherwise if you can't
even get to the locks without getting on a plane.

Regardless of how people may feel about the company, I just feel bad for
their sres right now and am drinking one in their honor. I just want to
know what an October meltdown gets called in the pm.