FYI: NANOG and ICANN

Edward McNair emcnair at nanog.org
Mon Oct 4 16:27:13 UTC 2021

This partnership will have no ill effect on NANOG conferences. The focus of these partnerships are on outreach, technical education and underserved communities in North America.

Edward McNair
Executive Director

emcnair at nanog.org | +1 866-902-1336 ext. 102  | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA