private 5G networks?

Shane Ronan shane at ronan-online.com
Tue Nov 30 23:24:26 UTC 2021

Sorry, I wasn't sure what you meant by 3rd tier, but yes, we are talking
about GAA.

The important bit is as I stated is "or that nobody currently is
transmitting on"

And yes, the CBRS Radio, called a CBSD must be configured ahead of time to
making freq grant requests to the SAS. This happens via the Mgmt.
connection of the CBSD and is done via TLS over HTTP.

Shane