IPv6 and CDN's

Jean St-Laurent jean at ddostest.me
Sat Nov 27 00:15:07 UTC 2021

We now have apple and fb saying ipv6 is faster than ipv4.

If we can onboard Amazon, Netflix, Google and some others, then it is a done deal that ipv6 is indeed faster than ipv4.

Hence, an easy argument to tell your CFO that you need IPv6 for your CDN.

Xmas is coming so the budget season. Who knows. You might get lucky this year.