SentryPeer: A distributed peer to peer list of bad IP addresses and phone numbers collected via a SIP Honeypot

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 00:50:08 UTC 2021

Anecdotally, anyone that's had reason to manually go through logs for port
5060 SIP for any public facing ipv4 /32 will see the vast amounts of random
"things" out there on the internet trying common extension password combos
to register.

It's been a large amount of background noise on the internet for a very log
time now.