is ipv6 fast, was silly Redeploying

Masataka Ohta mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp
Wed Nov 24 07:42:01 UTC 2021

Owen DeLong wrote:

>>> Again, wrong. The number is growing exponentially primarily
>>> because of the fragmentation that comes from recycling
>>> addresses.

> Nope… It occurs when (e.g. HP or MIT or AMPR) sell off pieces of a
> class A as smaller prefixes to various other purchasers.

That, by no means, is not recycling. Moreover, most, if not
all, entities purchasing address ranges use them with multihoming.

 > ROFLMAO you are demonstrating your extreme detachment from reality:

So, you have never thought about the reason why people buy
IP addresses.

 >> https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ohta-e2e-multihoming-02.txt
 >
 > THat's not one of the alternatives I was talking about.

That you haven't mentioned any alternative and have talked
about nothing is your problem.

						Masataka Ohta