Redploying most of 127/8 as unicast public

Måns Nilsson mansaxel at besserwisser.org
Sat Nov 20 13:58:18 UTC 2021

Subject: Re: Redploying most of 127/8 as unicast public Date: Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 09:04:38PM +0900 Quoting Masataka Ohta (mohta at necom830.hpcl.titech.ac.jp):

> It merely means IPv6 is not deployable with the real reason.

IPv6 is deployable. It is deployed. You are fundamentally in error. Any
conclusions stemming from the false statement "IPv6 is not deployable"
are thus false. While your statements on ports being a part of the address
might hold some value in a world where there is no alternative they are
simply too limited in a world with practically unlimited addresses.

> After finding that, I, as a theorist, totally abandoned IPv6.

You gave up, based on false conclusions.

--
Måns Nilsson     primary/secondary/besserwisser/machina
MN-1334-RIPE           SA0XLR            +46 705 989668