Redploying most of 127/8 as unicast public

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Fri Nov 19 01:03:47 UTC 2021

Time comes at you fast :-)

The POSIX committee has officially adopted 64-bit time_t as a requirement
in the working draft of IEEE Std. 1003.1-202x and ISO/IEC 9945.

One thing to cross off my list. And I was looking forward to all the time
machines crashing into the University of California Berkeley quad on
03:14:07 UTC on 19 January 2038.