Questions about IRR best practices

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Sat Nov 13 01:22:34 UTC 2021

Well, if you use a ROA as your only signed object, then yes. But really I
was hinting at RTA or RSC: use the mechanism to countersign an instruction
to RADB or any other IRR specifically about the RPSL you want to eject.

Not "because ROA do this" but "do this specific thing I command because I
control the assets"