Questions about IRR best practices

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Sat Nov 13 00:55:32 UTC 2021

Wouldn't it be cool if we had a cryptographic mechanism to sign an
authority to the IRR publisher to eject old data.

Some way you could prove you have control of the asset, and the  let the
RADB people know you repudiated some old data, made under somebody else's
authority which you can't remove directly, even though it's probably stale.

Something like a PKI tagged with your addresses and/or ASN.