possible rsync validation dos vuln

Giovane C. M. Moura giovane.moura at sidn.nl
Mon Nov 1 08:08:42 UTC 2021

Good news: the disclosure has been postponed

Quoting from:

https://english.ncsc.nl/latest/news/2021/october/29/upcoming-announcement-of-rpki-cvd-procedure

Update 31 October: Talks have resumed, disclosure is postponed.

Since 30 October, constructive conversation is fortunately taking place
with the parties involved. As such, the NCSC will not publish details
about this vulnerability on Monday 1 November, as previously announced,
but at a later moment (in agreement with the parties involved).

/giovane