New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon May 31 17:54:37 UTC 2021

Was that the fault of the broadband provider or was that the fault of the
indoor WiFi?  Is it possible the router has so much interference from all
of the neighbors and everyones using 2.4 GHz?  What if that example had a
cable connection with 960/40 mbps and they're limited to 5 mbps up because
of the in house WiFi solution?

Would upping the broadband plan to 1000/1000 fix that problem?

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St