New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe lb at 6by7.net
Sat May 29 21:43:50 UTC 2021

I’m right there with you.  I can download an entire Mac OS update in 6 minutes.  It’s astonishing.  I’d pay a grand a month for this.  I’d pay five.

-LB

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
ben at 6by7.net
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
ANNOUNCING: 6x7 GLOBAL MARITIME <https://alexmhoulton.wixsite.com/6x7networks>

FCC License KJ6FJJ