Where do you hire telecom relationship mgrs?

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Fri May 28 22:48:37 UTC 2021

At the risk of running afoul (moderators pls delete if inappropriate) - I’d like to ask the group as a whole where you go these days to find experienced enterprise telecom relationship managers/salespeople?   I’m talking about the 1-2% of the pool that bring their own book, have existing relationships, and perform to high 6 to 7 figures.

Where do find, or have you found, the people you’d never let go?

This can be a resource for all of us, though I should disclose that I do own a telecom company (see sig).  However, after asking several other telecoms where they hire people, and getting “we don’t know” - I thought I’d put it to the entire list.

—L.B.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net <mailto:lb at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ