MPLS/MEF Switches and NIDs

Colton Conor colton.conor at gmail.com
Fri May 28 22:46:25 UTC 2021

Yes, I was surprised as you that they have these routing features. I was
also surprised they had multiple boxes that compete with
aggregation devices like the ACX5048. The question is how good is Ciena's
MPLS, switching, and routing stack compared to the established players of
Juniper, Cisco, and Nokia? Ciena is no small company, so I think they would
have the resources to make it happen.