New minimum speed for US broadband connections

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Fri May 28 13:38:05 UTC 2021

I'd like to see your data that backs up the statement that the broadband
internet definition (of 25x3) lags behind actual user needs by a decade.
Here are the TOP 4 residential users last month:

                                       up           down           total
Fixed Wireless 25x4      93.628     3105.440    3199.068
Fixed wireless 25x4       290.000  2763.089     3053.089
Fiber 500                       63.563    2063.782     2127.345
Fiber gig                         24.752   1562.230     1586.982

Two wireless customers did MORE than two fiber customers.  The wireless are
on 25 meg and the fiber are on 500/1000 mbps plans.

The top wireless subscriber is DOUBLE the download usage of the gig fiber
house.  The highest upload user was wireless, which happens to be FIVE
TIMES the highest usage of the fiber customer.

Here is an image comparing the top wireless and top fiber customer usage:
https://postimg.cc/bZwc6PBx

Please let me know what your data looks like, I would love to compare.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St