Tier1 BGP filter generation data sources & frequency

Aftab Siddiqui aftab.siddiqui at gmail.com
Tue May 25 00:09:31 UTC 2021

Hi Jon, (and anyone with similar issues)

> BTW...speaking of MANRS, if there's someone on-list who can help out with
> some questions, I'd appreciate the contact.  For $work, I'd been talking
> to Kevin Meynell about our joining.  It fell through the cracks and
> recently popped back up.  Recent email to Kevin got no reply.

Kevin is the right person but the email queue recently has doubled (more
than double in just 2021). We have implemented the ticketing system now in
order to avoid this happening again. But still no excuses :( you can keep
manrs at isoc.org in loop

> The MANRS web site could use quite a bit of clarification (or maybe just
> toss it and
> start over).

Yes, we are taking the later approach. Couple of months and it should be
better.