DDoS attack with blackmail

Lady Benjamin Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE lb at 6by7.net
Thu May 20 23:17:59 UTC 2021

20 years ago I wrote an automatic teardrop attack.  If your IP spammed us 5 times, then a script would run, knocking the remote host off the internet entirely.

Later I modified it to launch 1000 teardrop attacks/second…

Today,  contact the FBI.

And get a mitigation service above your borders if you can.

—L.B.

Ms. Lady Benjamin PD Cannon of Glencoe, ASCE
6x7 Networks & 6x7 Telecom, LLC
CEO
lb at 6by7.net <mailto:lb at 6by7.net>
"The only fully end-to-end encrypted global telecommunications company in the world.”
FCC License KJ6FJJ