Buying IPs with poor reputation

Brian Turnbow b.turnbow at twt.it
Wed May 19 09:01:43 UTC 2021

Hi,

Our experience has been that most blacklist operators/owners  are more than willing to remove IPs after a change of ownership, same with updating of geo IP services.
The bigger problem for us has been the huge number of statically defined or never updated blacklists/geo blocking by webmasters/postmasters/firewall admins that take months to get straightened out.
This is what makes the difference in price well worth getting reputable IPs and avoiding countries that may be considered as potentially unsafe.

Brian