Juniper hardware recommendation

Adam Thompson athompson at merlin.mb.ca
Fri May 14 13:30:01 UTC 2021

OK, enough people have pointed it out :-).

Clearly I was wrong about the MX 2K family, I missed the SFP+ MIC completely.  That is good to know.

However, the MX 10k family still only shows as being compatible with two QSFP cards.  And yes, you can get a QSFP-SFP+ breakout cable, but those don't let you use SFP+ CWDM/DWDM transceivers.

-Adam

Adam Thompson
Consultant, Infrastructure Services
MERLIN
100 - 135 Innovation Drive
Winnipeg, MB, R3T 6A8
(204) 977-6824 or 1-800-430-6404 (MB only)
athompson at merlin.mb.ca
www.merlin.mb.ca