Shaw Cable (AS6327) traffic Engineering communities

Christopher Munz-Michielin christopher at ve7alb.ca
Wed May 12 21:06:17 UTC 2021

Hey all,

Anyone on the list familiar with traffic engineering for Shaw (AS6327)?
I support an anycast DNS network and one of our upstream networks has
Shaw in their blend, which gives us great access to Shaw's customers
(desired) but unfortunately also results in Shaw announcing our prefixes
out all their IX links around the world, pulling a bunch of traffic
across the continent unnecessarily.

If anyone is familiar with traffic engineering towards Shaw and could
contact me on or off list it would be appreciated.

Regards,
Christopher Munz-Michielin