10 years from now... (was: internet futures)

Matt Erculiani merculiani at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 19:36:47 UTC 2021

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if anyone out there was trying to mix
their StarLink kit and existing broadband service to optimize performance
and/or add redundancy though.

The underlying technologies will change, but what people try to do with
them will remain relatively unchanged.

Back 20 years ago people were talking about their Frame Relay P2P services,
now they talk about their Ethernet P2P services.

-Matt

--
Matt Erculiani
ERCUL-ARIN