Google IP Geolocation

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Mar 29 19:22:12 UTC 2021

I am *NOT* complaining about my IPs currently being geo located wrong
today/recently.

I'm just trying to work with Google for our newer coming IPs in the future
in the event that it does have problems.  Until recently, all of our IPs
were new from ARIN and that's not something that will be the case for
future expansion.  Someone from Google did message me offlist to take a
look at it and possibly get me an account to work with them for these
issues.

I feel sorry for those that are currently having issues.  Hopefully you can
get it fixed one way or another sooner rather than later.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St