10 years from now...

blakangel at gmail.com blakangel at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 04:04:51 UTC 2021

This is a fascinating discussion.

Also keep in mind that starlink satellites need many earth stations to
downlink customer packets and provide internet transit. There are over
50 satellite earth stations in the US already.

Here is a great google map of the current ground stations based on FCC
license data:
https://www.google.com/maps/@36.6554578,-111.9151229,4.5z/data=!4m2!6m1!1s1H1x8jZs8vfjy60TvKgpbYs_grargieVw

-Keith