Google IP Geolocation

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 19:28:33 UTC 2021

As a note, on the ISP portal there's a place to put a link to your RFC8805
format geolocation feed...
these are scraped out 'regularly' and help keep things oriented better for
folks.

the ietf noc folk use this method to tell google (and other folk who scrape
out our data) where meetings are before the meetings get there:
  https://noc.ietf.org/geo/google.csv

-chris
volunteer noc persona