IP reputation lookup (prefix not single IP)

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 01:33:59 UTC 2021

I think you will find that most SMTP / anti-spam focused RBL tools give a
very similar result for IP reputation on a per /24 block basis, for any
randomly chosen IP in the block, particularly where the /24 in question has
previously been used and announced by a dedicated server/VPS/virtual server
hosting company.