IP reputation lookup (prefix not single IP)

vom513 vom513 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 00:13:43 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I’ve seen other folks asking the same/similar question in the past, but I don’t recall seeing more than a few options out there to *try* to suss this out.  Use case is someone I’m working with looking to buy a v4 block from a broker.

So far I’ve checked Talos and Sorbs (both allow a prefix lookup).  Most of the other RBL/multi-RBL sites want a single IP (the use case being email of course).  I won’t abuse their service by trying to lookup each single IP in the block...

Could anyone share anything/anywhere else I might look to get crumbs of info on a given preifx ?

Thanks.