OAuth for RIRs - There is already any Idea like that?

George Michaelson ggm at algebras.org
Wed Mar 24 02:00:57 UTC 2021

The two proposals for RPKI signed attestatations, RSC and RTA, look
candidates for a role this. The primary question is not "who are you"
which OAuth is about, it is "what resources do you control, which
would inform what we're doing here" -which is what RPKI is about.

it's important to be clear, the RSC/RTA activity can't say who you
are. They don't provide identity. But, they do make a strong, provable
assertion of control over the INR in question.

If you want specifically what OAuth does, you're in a different place.
Its about who you are.

-G