Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Mar 23 18:27:29 UTC 2021

     Hey, I did some OS/2 network driver for SNA over X.25 card using a
PRI =D.

     But its all a question of workflow...  Fake busy work created by
devices/apps battling for your attention ain't my cup of tea.

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443