Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Jim Mercer jim at reptiles.org
Tue Mar 23 13:37:23 UTC 2021

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 03:48:02PM -0600, David Siegel wrote:
> We already have a group on Facebook, and it has it's uses.  Like sharing
> group pictures from events and other social-y stuff.

yeah, that's all i need, is to get reprimanded at work while reading up on NANOG things, because Wish injected an ad for some plausibly NSFW item.

no thanks.

--
Jim Mercer     Reptilian Research      jim at reptiles.org    +1 416 410-5633

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather
to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up,
totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
 -- Hunter S. Thompson