Reinventing the wheel on a path to deeper learning

Cynthia Revström me at cynthia.re
Tue Mar 23 06:41:31 UTC 2021

This is good!

I really appreciate it when younger people get attention for actually also
knowing things like this.

If I recall correctly according to Mark Kosters at ARIN, I was the first
person to successfully setup delegated RPKI in ARIN (in production) at the
start of 2020 at age 18.

This is also why I think some of the discussions going on in NANOG atm are
potentially quite good to have.
I have seen many of the younger people in this scene (including Nate) on
Discord with regards to these kinds of topics.

And while Discord is not at all a replacement for mailing lists in my
opinion, I think it's important to realize that it (and other chat based
things like it) have their place, especially among the younger groups.

-Cynthia