Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

David Siegel arizonagull at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 21:48:02 UTC 2021

We already have a group on Facebook, and it has it's uses.  Like sharing
group pictures from events and other social-y stuff.

It's not so effective as a community forum in my opinion, although I am a
member of many facebook groups who use it in exactly that way and the basic
functionality is there, it just doesn't feel right (probably because the
interface was not built from the ground up to be community-forum
oriented).  Additionally, I wouldn't feel good about such an important
knowledge base being completely in the hands of a 3rd party.