Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Mar 22 13:14:39 UTC 2021

I would love to have HTTP GUI that just does all of the dirty work. However, a sufficient number of people affiliated with that organization do indeed need to be able to CLI their way through the troubleshooting process for when the HTTP GUI inevitably fails (everything inevitably fails).

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com