Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Mon Mar 22 13:07:54 UTC 2021

I'm not complaining about the volume or diversity, just trying to help solve the concerns of those that are.

That said, officially allowing some of the other types of conversation would likely increase the volume and diversity. How much, who knows?

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions
http://www.ics-il.com