Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Brielle bruns at 2mbit.com
Sat Mar 20 23:52:23 UTC 2021

> On Mar 20, 2021, at 3:44 PM, Tom Beecher <beecher at beecher.cc> wrote:
>
> A large portion of these emails lately have contained some variation
> of 'contact me off list'. How does that provide any benefit to the
> community? Is anyone else in the community getting any information
> about what providers may be on a pathway that would help them? They
> are not.

This is how I’m viewing a lot of this too.  It’s like the posts on stack exchange et al, Reddit, and various forums that are just closed with “fixed” and no details or follow up.

Kinda defeats the whole purpose of a mailing list with an archive since the same questions can come up again and again and no actual answers to the questions.