Perhaps it's time to think about enhancements to the NANOG list...?

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Sat Mar 20 14:59:49 UTC 2021

On 3/20/21 16:54, Valdis Klētnieks wrote:

> Unfortunately, the *rest* of the thread did more damage to Friday's S:N
> ratio than the original post did.

This!

There are many threads on here I don't find useful after 2 posts. So
I'll just gloss over new posts on that thread (if not outright ignore
them) until I hit a new topic in the hopes of some meat.

That's far easier than me e-mailing about why a post had no place on the
list.

Like, unless someone is posting about kitchen recipes or bee keeping,
it's not that deep.

Mark.