anybody got a contact for Capital One Networking Dept?

tim at nwohiobb.com tim at nwohiobb.com
Fri Mar 19 21:52:47 UTC 2021

Hello Guys
does anybody have a contact for capital one networking dept? Because I
am getting reports of my block of ip's are being blocked one customer
said he could not access it with wifi with my ip address but soon as he
turns it off uses cell data he can access it and also confirmed that if
I switch him back to TWC ip's he can access it via wifi but cant access
site via my block of ip's I think I have contacted every big GEO IP
provider out there to update my ip block to my org name.

Thanks Tim