ASE - 100 Gig Wave

Mark Tinka mark at tinka.africa
Thu Mar 18 17:07:28 UTC 2021

On 3/18/21 18:09, JASON BOTHE via NANOG wrote:

> I doubt that. You’ve been at it for months with requests all over the
> world. It was only a matter of time before someone said something.

I'm in two minds about this... I'm on & off NANOG, so have no
recollection of the OP "doing this" more than once.

I think a NOG list is appropriate for finding out where network may
exist, especially if locations may be hard. It's (not so) often that
there is the odd request about network into Africa. Never quite paid
attention to whether those requests come with commercial bits or not,
but if they do, I'd just ignore those anyway.

The OP's question seems alright to me. I can see why the contract term
may tickle folk, but I'd just ignore that and consider the preceding
protein that matters to NANOG.

There's a lot of capital on this group. What else is it for if not to
find out where one can get network?

Mark.