OVH datacenter SBG2 in Strasbourg on fire ????

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Fri Mar 12 15:31:51 UTC 2021

     One hope that the IPO will bring more pressure to evaluate the
gain/loss ratio of handling the abuses to the community satisfaction.

     ( As for the the fire, I have to feel bad for all the staff working
endless hours to get their customers back online ).

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443