DOD prefixes and AS8003 / GRSCORP

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Fri Mar 12 11:44:15 UTC 2021

On 12 Mar 2021, at 6:34 AM, Siyuan Miao <aveline at misaka.io<mailto:aveline at misaka.io>> wrote:

Hi John,

My biggest concern is why the AS8003 was assigned to the company (GLOBAL RESOURCE SYSTEMS, LLC) even before its existence.

When we were requesting resources or transfers, ARIN always asked us to provide a Certificate of Good Standing and we had to pay the state to order it.

However, it appears that a Certificate of Good Standing is not required or ARIN didn't validate it in this case.

Siyuan -

If you believe that number resources may have been fraudulently obtained from ARIN, you can report the potential issue here -
https://www.arin.net/reference/tools/fraud_report/

Thanks!
/John

John Curran