Re: Re: OVH datacenter SBG2 in Strasbourg on fire 🔥

Sean Donelan sean at donelan.com
Thu Mar 11 21:18:34 UTC 2021

In the 1990s, I spent long time researching and talking to people about
the history of the old Automated Data Processing room code requirements.
You can tell by the terminology "Automated Data Processing" the age of the
original requirements. IBM helped write the original requirements in the
1950s/1960s when one mainframe computer cost more than a building.

Times have changed.