How to Fix IP GEO for google/youtube tv

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Mar 11 20:05:54 UTC 2021

>How do you know that the OP's problem hasn't been resolved?

I asked him.  He said "no".  Do we have to debate the opinion of fixed or
what no means?

>Presuming the OP did leverage the suggestions that I provided, how can
you say "no resolution" when it's been ~2 hours for a process that I
indicated takes order of weeks?

His email: Mar 8, 2021, 10:08 AM (3 days ago)
The current date and time: 3:03 PM Thursday, March 11, 2021 (EST)

You do the math.

>> once again is a testament to how Google responds to this problem.

>Based on your logic, the entire email industry must actually want spam
because all efforts to the contrary have failed to stop it.

Well since I don't get any spam in my mailbox, I'd say it is fixed.

Not sure this thread is going anywhere besides downhill so unless there's
anything productive to contribute on the topic at hand, resolving Google's
geoip, I'm out.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343