How to Fix IP GEO for google/youtube tv

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Thu Mar 11 19:28:02 UTC 2021

Based on how difficult it is to correct their data for them at no charge,
I'm not sure he's entirely wrong in that statement.

The fact that this thread exists, the latest of multiple, and has ended in
no resolution to the problem once again is a testament to how Google
responds to this problem.

Josh Luthman
24/7 Help Desk: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343