DoD IP Space

j k jsklein at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 15:54:32 UTC 2021

Two questions...

1. How many on this list already have dual-stack or IPv6 only in operation?

2. If you are running IPv4 only, and a major service was to switch to IPv6
only,..
     a. How fast would you move to a dual-stack of IPv6 only?
     b. What would it impact your customers?
     c. How would it impact your business?

Joe Klein

"inveniet viam, aut faciet" --- Seneca's Hercules Furens (Act II, Scene 1)
"*I skate to where the puck is going to be, not to where it has been."
-- *Wayne
Gretzky
"I never lose. I either win or learn" - Nelson Mandela