OVH datacenter SBG2 in Strasbourg on fire ????

Rich Kulawiec rsk at gsp.org
Wed Mar 10 16:19:28 UTC 2021

	If you give people the means to hurt you, and they do it, and
	you take no action except to continue giving them the means to
	hurt you, and they take no action except to keep hurting you,
	then one of the ways you can describe the situation is "it isn't
	scaling well".
		--- Paul Vixie (on NANOG)

1. I have every OVH network block that I'm aware of permanently firewalled
out.  I recommend the same to everyone else, unless you're doing research.

2. When something burns that's not supposed to burn, that was designed
not to burn, that was built not to burn, that was operated not to burn,
then one of the distinct possibilities is that it wasn't an accident.

---rsk